As you know, I am a Secret Agent Man myself, but I am not the only one in the business. James Bond is my idol and the best Secrtet Agent man there is in the world. Yes, I know what you're thinking "Why would Chauvelin have an idle from England if Chauvelin despises the English?" Well really, I really do despise the stinking English, but James Bond is an exception, especially because he is a spy. James Bond is apart of a monarchy government, and I cannot change that, even though I wish I could. What I would change would be that he would be on my side and he and I could rule the spy world. But first I would have devise one of my plans to get him on my side!!! Ha Ha!! No one could beat us; we would be the invincible spy team!! Oh, well I guess that wouldn't exactly work because I would have to get past all of his gadgets and guns. I would love to have his car help me on my missions. Well I guess all this will be impossible, but still James bond is my idle as you can see.
I am a big fan of James Bond. I have seen every single movie, and I love them all. I especially love the new movie, Quantum of Solace. The is tons more action, better affects, and new bad guys. I wish I would be on James Bond's team. But of course, I only do it for money or the Scarlet Pimpernel. Now that I think about it, I would only work with Bond because everyone else on his team is a part of the stupid monarchy.
Chauvelin, don''t you despise James Bonds?
ReplyDeleteHey Chauvelin, its me, your enemy Sir. Andrew. Hey by the way you no james bond is defiantly my idol too, because, of course he is English. But oh well you don't really care about that, but i do think you will care about this. The number of escaped aristocrats just reached 457 just today.You will never find the scarlet pimpernel, hahaha.
ReplyDeleteSir Andrew
P,S.
Nice searching.
No I do not despise him because (like I said in my post) even though he is part of the monarchy he is an exception because he is a spy like mua(myself)!!
ReplyDeleteWell Sir Andrew we actually have something in common!! And it is amazing you English men can actually count that high!! Ha ha!!
ReplyDeleteChauvlein this is Sir Andrew and I am here to tell you that James Bond would not approve of the work you are doing. The real secret agent is the Scarlet Pimpernel not you and you will never catch the Scarlet Pimpernel. I despise James Bond because he always does everything in the now and just does it he doesn't have a plan ever.
ReplyDeleteHa in your stinking English dreams Sir Andrew
ReplyDelete