Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Chauvelin: Sir Percy Being the Scarlet Pimpernel

Here I am again, Chauvelin. I am proud to say I know who the Scarlet Pimpernel is. However, I have yet to catch him. I must say, I did not expect the Scarlet Pimpernel to be Sir Percy Blakeney. For as stupid and dull as he is, he did a pretty good job of keeping it a secret. Either Marguerite was being ignorant, or she didn't even know, which might be the case. Sir Percy did an exquisite job hiding it. While at Lord Grenville's ball, I had suspicions that Sir Percy knew who the Scarlet Pimpernel was, considering I found him sleeping in the supper-room. He did know apparently; it was him the whole time, the one that stole our prisoners from being guillotined right under our own nose! How could that stupid, dull, ignorant man come with up those ideas??? He couldn't have thought of it himself, oh no. I am quite shocked, though, that of all of them, the richest man in Europe and the dullest man in all of Europe, Sir Percy Blakeney was the Scarlet Pimpernel the whole time. Huh, at least I know now who was causing us Frenchmen so much trouble.
I really must be going now. I must think of a scheme to fool that wretched Scarlet Pimpernel a.k.a Sir Percy Blakeney. I say, "Good day to you," and beware Sir Percy Blakeney!!!


Get a Voki now!

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha I can't believe it took you so long to find it out who i was and when you found you couldn't catch me. you are a horrible agent.

    Your friend,

    Scarlet Pimpernel

    ReplyDelete
  2. No the S.P. is Sir Percy he is very smart then. I hope that you can't catch him! And if you do you won't get away with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! I laugh in your face silly frechman! You took forever! Wow, I thougt you were smarter then that!
    SP

    ReplyDelete
  4. You think that you can catch me? Ha ha ha ha ha. You may know who I am but I am very cunning and you will never catch me.

    ReplyDelete