Hello my dear fans. I have found out about a song that really describes me it is called "Secret Agent Man". It's by this guy named Johnny Rivers. It is very cool in fact it's so descriptive of me I've decided to paste the lyrics at the bottom of the page. For example on the first line it says "There's a man who leads a life of danger". Danger is my life! That is why I became a secret agent man. " To everyone he meets he stays a stranger". I think that's supposed to mean he is a master of disguise just like I am. "With every move he makes another chance he takes". I am willing to do very dangerous stuff to catch this Scarlet Pimpernel. "Odds are he won't live to see tomorrow". If that Scarlet Pimpernel gets a hold of me and finds out that I have been spying on him he would kill me.
I love the name Secret Agent man. That's why I named by blog Secret Agent Man. After I found out about the song I felt my life was perfect except for the fact I haven't caught the terrible Scarlet Pimpernel.
"Beware of pretty faces that you find. A pretty face can hide an evil mind". One of those people at Lord Grenvilles Ball must of been the Scarlet Pimpernel. Alot of those people were very rich and pretty faced and the Scarlet Pimpernel is definitely evil. People call me evil, but it was the nobles that were charging us to much taxes and the best way of revenge is the guillotine."Ah, be careful what you say or you'll give yourself away". I can't go telling everyone that I am going after the Scarlet Pimpernel. One of those people I tell could be the Scarlet Pimpernel. "Odds are you won't live to see tomorrow". If I told the wrong person I was after the Scarlet Pimpernel I could get killed.
After that is a guitar solo. If I wasn't a Secret Agent Man I would probably be a guitarist. I would be so cool and my band name would be called " The Secret Agent Men" or maybe "The Scarlet Pimpernel Killers". After the guitar solo there are more words. "Swingin' on the Riviera one day and then layin' in the Bombay alley next day" I could be on a search for the Scarlet Pimpernel one day. Then on the next I could be in danger. "Oh no, you let the wrong word slip". All because I told the wrong person about my search. "The odds are you won't live to see tomorrow" Like I said before if they catch me and find out what I've been doing I could get killed.
I also love the tune of this song. It is very catchy. If I could meet anyone in the world Johnny Rivers would definitely be on my top 5 list. He is so cool. I have all of his songs. Out of all his songs Secret Agent Man is my favorite.
As I've been writing this I've discovered this also describes the Scarlet Pimpernel. If I caught him he would face certain death. I guess the Scarlet Pimpernel is also a Secret Agent Man. I wonder if the Scarlet Pimpernel reads my blog. I bet he's trying to find hints of where I will be next. I wonder if he knows I'm after him. Who would dare interfere with French Society. During the American Revolution we didn't take the Americans to France. I think this is enough about the Scarlet Pimpernel, I could have a whole blog about my feuds with the Scarlet Pimpernel. If there was a contest between the Scarlet Pimpernel and me to see who was the better Secret Agent Man, I bet I would win.
There's a man who leads a life of danger
To everyone he meets he stays a stranger
With every move he makes another chance he takes
Odds are he won't live to see tomorrow
Secret agent man, secret agent man
They've given you a number and taken away your name
Beware of pretty faces that you find
A pretty face can hide an evil mind
Ah, be careful what you say
Or you'll give yourself away
Odds are you won't live to see tomorrow
Secret agent man, secret agent man
They've given you a number and taken away your name
[Lead guitar]
Secret agent man, secret agent man
They've given you a number and taken away your name
Swingin' on the Riviera one day
And then layin' in the Bombay alley next day
Oh no, you let the wrong word slip
While kissing persuasive lips
The odds are you won't live to see tomorrow
Secret agent man, secret agent man
They've given you a number and taken away your name
Secret agent man
PS:If you are reading this Scarlet Pimpernel I will catch you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment