Thursday, April 1, 2010

Chauvelin: The Health Care Bill



I am Chauvelin, and I will be talking about the health-care bill passed by Barrack Obama in America. I feel like it was good decision. After all, I am for decmocracy, and against my king and the monarchy. However, French citoyens feel differently. Anyone who speaks against the king is sent to the guillotine unless that snobby Scarlet Pimpernel saves them. The Americans have far better thoughts than the monarchy does. They have more freedom than we French citoyens. America is so much more advanced than France as well. They have brick hospitals, we have hospitals made of rugged stone. It's easier for them to have that health care plan. The king of France would never even dream of that idea much less imploment it. Sometimes I feel like I should be in America; and then again, I must fight for the Republic of France. Even if I fight for France, I still feel like democracy is better than a monarchy.

I should get back to work. I am so close to finding the Scarlet Pimpernel. There are so many with me and so many against me. My dear good friend, Marguerite Blakeney, knows so much, who knows so much but denies it, even though she is the most clever woman in Europe. I say, "Good day to you."

1 comment:

  1. Chauvelin I for once do agree with you it is very good that they got that Healthe Care thing passed. I think that the Monarchy is much better than the Democracy and I think they should keep Monarchys the same, but you should just stop wasting your time on finding the Scarlet Pimpernel you should also stop trying to get information out of me I am not going to tell you.

    Marguerite B.

    ReplyDelete