This is Chauvelin and I am sending in a resume for a new spy job. I hope to get some people's attention about me "almost" catching the Scarlet Pimpernel, and I hope they will hire me and not think of me as bad (or evil) and not hire me. You also might be wondering what happened to me after I went back to France and I was never seen again. Well that is not entirely true. I was in my jail sell after being accused of not catching the Scarlet Pimpernel, sitting and waiting for my turn to get my head chopped off. Well hopefully You do not have to wait like that. I was sitting there when a guard came by and dropped his gun just an inch a way from the jail door (which happened only to be bars.) I quickly tried to grab the gun but well... my hands were to big to go through the bars. Then just as soon as I tried to grab it a guard came running back and kicked the gun it went straight under the bars and landed at my feet. Yea!! I quickly grabbed the gun and shot the lock. The lock came off with no problem and I escaped my death. The french police were after me but gave up after a while. Not because they didn't want to go after me but because I was so clever, only if the Scarlet Pimpernel could have seen me then!!!
It was not very hard to escape France so there is no need to worry about me. Though you must already know this, and I have probably already said this... but I am unemployed, and I NEED A DARN JOB!! THE ECONOMY IS HORRIBLE AND IT IS SO HARD TO GET A JOB!!! (Warning Chauvelin may have bursts of anger management problems.) Sorry about that, sometimes I get extremely angry. Oh and I'm sure the STUPID WARNING THING HAS ALREADY TOLD YOU THAT HUH??!!!?? HAS IT WELL I"M SURE IT HAS!!??!?! YES I MAY HAVE OUT-BURSTS OF ANGER MANAGEMENT BUT YOU CAN'T JUDGE ME ON THAT!! Calm down Chauvelin, Calm down. Sorry I have to calm my self down many of the times. Ok maybe I got a little to angry when I beat up the Jew. But you can't judge me bye that can you!! HUH CAN YOU!!! CAN YOU?!?!? WELL CAN YOU!?!? Calm yourself down Chauvelin calm yourself down. Ok well I must go now and complete my resume. Bye!!
Get a Voki now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Almost catching him isn't catching him so you can't be proud of your self! Oh, and I do not think you should get another spy job, personally I don't think you are fit for it. Yes, you may have fooled me and all but nothing came out of that. That, is all i have to say.
ReplyDeleteSincerely,
Marguerite B.