Friday, April 16, 2010

Chauvelin: Anger Managment Problems

I am Chauvelin, and I am going to be talking about my anger management problems. I think you have found out that i get angry very easily. When I get angry, I GET ANGRY!!!! I have been going to an anger management class, and it has worked a little. I still need some more classes but in about a year I will have very little anger management problems. I HATE THE NOBLES AND KINGS A LOT!!!! Sorry anger problems. I still want the nobles and the king to go the guillotine. I hate the Scarlet Pimpernel, I WILL RIP HIS HEAD OFF, sorry anger problems again.
Where I have been going for my class is called Anger Management Support Groups, in Paris. It has been teaching me some things so i wont have anger management problems. I have been feeling good about the classes. I might be able to get a better job if I dong have anger problems. I WILL NOT HAVE ANY MORE ANGER PROBLEMS AND I CAN GET A BETTER JOB HOPEFULLY. If I get a better job I will not have to always be haveing to track down the Scarlet Pimpernel and have the risk he minght escape and then I will go to the guillotine.

I hate anger managment classes though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is Chauvelin

4 comments:

  1. I think that your anger management classes will do you much good and I believe that those classes will change your life.

    your enemy,
    Sir Percy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would stop taking those anger manegment classes, noting will be good enough to stop your anger, so just give up on it. So think again on getting another job, it will never happen! You will never ripp my husband's head off he'll ripp your's off.

    ~Marguerite~

    ReplyDelete
  3. You only have to go to that class because I ruin your plans! While I am freeing the aristocrats you are stuck in some class talking about how you can't caught me! Have fun with your new classmates Chauvelin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anger Management!?!? As if thats going to help! Your anger is uncontrolable you get mad and you can't take it. It's almost like there is someone else inside of you controling your temper!
    Sir Percy

    ReplyDelete