Thursday, April 1, 2010

Chauvelin: French Revolution



Oh! This is the best day in the history of France!!! The king has been taxing us for no reason, and finally we have imprisoned him. To day is the best day, and the nobles are being sent to the Guillotine. I love it when they get their heads cut off and the blood sprays all over the cheering crowd. My favorite part is when the person holds up the head of the noble so the crowd can see the severed head. We are now FREE from the king's rule and his TAXES!!!!! I hate the king and his bloody nobles!!!! I am happy they died. we should make this day a holiday.

Now I have been sent to find the accursed Scarlet Pimpernel. The Scarlet Pimpernel and his gang of English men have been sneaking out the nobles and helping them escape. If I capture them I will be worshiped like a god. I have asked Marguerite to help me find the accursed people, and all she said was "No, I will not help you" for her to say NO to help find the accursed Scarlet Pimpernel, makes her a TRAITOR TO FRANCE!?! But I have a better idea: I will blackmail her, and she will be FORCED to help ME! Muhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!


At your service to find the Scarlet Pimpernel and his gang of English men and turn them in for justice.

4 comments:

  1. One word I have to describe you people is barbaric! How can you live with yourselves? Imprisoning your king is the most stupid thing I have ever heard! Have you thought of the outcome? You people are turning into animals! Then you blackmail my best friend’s wife! How dare you?!!!!!! You will be eternally sorry you were such a fool. When your country is no more I will be laughing at how stupid you were! Keep on what you are doing and see where you end up! Your future is not bright!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are you thinking! This is not good, you crazy fool. Everything is wrong. Now that you have got what you want, what are you going to do now? It is not right what you are doing. Have you thought how you are going to grow economically. You shock me! And now Marguerite was at my feet asking for help because of you. You’re a sick man.

    Love, your best not friend,
    Sir Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  3. How can you like a thing like that when people are dying and your siting there and watching it. You even enjoy it and you encouage the killings. It is lucky that me the scarlet pimpernel was there to save some of them or there would have been a lot more deaths. You are a demented person Chauvelin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why would you imprison your king. That is just stupid. I think that you think it is a good thing but I think it is totally stupid. You are crazy. Your country will go up in flames if you don't let your king stay king. And if it does I will be laughing in your face.

    ReplyDelete