I am Chauvelin and will be talking about the movie "Rush Hour 3." The movie is about two spies, I am a spy also, one from America, and the other from China. It is a comical movie and is taken place in my home country, Paris, France. My favorite is Jackie Chan, because he just seems more like a Secret Agent Man. I like it how he can climb up buildings and "catch his guy." My favorite scene is more at the end of the movie when Jackie Chan is fighting his brother on top of the Eiffel Tower. It is so exquisite because they fall off of the tower and are fighting on the cross bars that hold up the tower. However, It is so sad how Mr. Chan has to let go of his brother after wanting to save him from falling off the tower, his brother lets go and dies. It makes me happy that America and China both fought for France just like I do in the movie. They crack a big case, just like I have found the Scarlet Pimpernel!!! Muhahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!
This is Chauvelin signing out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I have never heard of that movie before sooo..
ReplyDeleteIf it is about spy's I hate it. I have never seen it before, and I never would want to see it. So why are you talking about it to me Chauvelin.
ReplyDeleteSir Andrew