Monday, April 19, 2010

Diary of a Wimpy Spy


October 20th, 1792

It has come to my attention that many are saying that I treated the Jew harshly. I say bologna to that. I completely disagree with those who say that. The Jews remind me of the clergy. The clergy is very wealthy and own the most land, making our country poorer and I’m the bad guy?! Give me a break. The Jew did not hold up the end of his bargain, and now I am off to go find the Scarlet Pimpernel with Desgas and my soldiers.

October 23rd, 1792

I figured out the most shocking news today, and boy am I mad! The Jew was the Sir Percy (the Scarlet Pimpernel) the whole time! That dweeb just won’t stop fooling me! I knew I should have killed him right there. Somehow he got away and I don’t…. know… MARGUERITE BLAKENEY!!!! Oh how dare that degrading woman!!! Now the guards are after me, and I just figured out that the woman from France, my native country, a dear friend, betrayed me! How, why would she do this!!! So close to catching and killing the Scarlet Pimpernel with my own hands, and yet so far.

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well excuse me! He is my husband, what do you expect me to do!? Sit around and watch him die in agony. I would never be able to live with my self if Armand and Percy were gone!

    And, yes I am from France and love my country dearly, but I do agree with the English that the commoners have gone to far! They can not just kill every human that is a family member of a noble! It's just not right! They did nothing wrong. At first I understood the reason but now killing everyone without a trial or anything!?!? It's gone to far! That's all I have to say about this.

    Far well,
    Marguerite B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHA! In your face! Yes, my husband outsmarted you. DEAL WITH IT! Is there a reason that you left us here all alone? You had to know that we would somehow escape! That just shows the level of stupidity you would take to get what you want. I hope you learn for the next time you try to defeat the smartest person in France! Oh and by the way....I hate you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HA HA! I out smarted you. You are not even that smart. You will never catch me. I hope you have learned your lesson. Ow ya, next time I see you, I will whip you to death.

    Your Rival,

    SP

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! You did not catch the Scarlet Pimpernel. He out smarted you. I have been saying it the whole time. Chauvelin will not catch the Scarlet Pimpernel he is too smart. You didn't even have a clue he was the Jew. You would never get within 5 feet of a Jew.
    A rival,
    Sir Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, you DID treat the Jew VERY harshly!!! You are mean and cruel and I hate what you did!!! And HAHA!!! Now you are getting chased by guards!!!! Haha!!! Good bye FOREVER!!!

    From,

    Your enemy,

    Marguerite

    P.S. - Dont you DARE call me degrading!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah! Chauvelin, You are a Very cruel person. Marguerite was doing what was right! Helping her dear husband. Even if I could have done it myself. I tricked you and with that i bid you a good day!
    Sir Percy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really believe that the name of this post really describes you Chauvelin. Seriously! you didn't know that the Jew was Sir Percy. Come on Chauvelin you are a spy. You should have figured that out years ago! Ha Ha the guards are after you. I really do hope they catch you and send you to the guilletione.

    Sir Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chauvelin your way worse than a wimpy kid. I mean how did you not find out that I was the Jew. Next time I'm going to save another noble from the Guilletione, and replace him with you so you can see and feel what you are doing to the nobles!!!!

    I hate you,
    SP

    ReplyDelete