A lot of people have been wondering what happened to me once I left to go find the Scarlet Pimpernel. Here is my sad story. Once we arived at our destination we waited for the Scarlet Pimpernel to arrive. We waited for about a day when we realized that we were just tricked by the Scarlet Pimpernel. I was quite devestated, but I don't give up. I decided to look some more. I couldn't, go back to France, because I might get guillotined for failing. When I was searching for the Scarlet Pimpernel in England, I wasn't sneeky enough. I walked up to a man and asked that man if he knew where the Scarlet Pimpernel was. He asked me why I wanted to know. I told him I am a French Spy looking for the Scarlet Pimpernel so I can send him to the guillotine. It turns out that man was a cop Of course he was a cop! I thought he was just a crazy man impersonating a police. So the cop asked me my name, and I told him Chauvelin, well things just started going downhill. He told me I was wanted my the police. After an unfair trial, I was taken to jail! Yes me, a Secret Agent Man taken to jail!
Jail wasn't as bad as I expected. I shared a room with a guy named Martin the 3rd. He was from Canada, but he hated it there so he spent all his life savings on a ship and left for England. He couldn't get a job there, so he starting robbing rich people especially Sir Percy Blakeney. Before he could spend the first penny, he was cought. I promised Martin I would get him out. That night as the guards were giving us our dinner, I escaped with Martin. The police were chasing me for at least an hour until I finally lost them. I looked over my shoulder to find that Martin was lost. He couldn't catch up. I was devastated. Even though I'd only known Martin for a couple of days, we'd been through a lot and he became the brother I had always wanted. So I made a decision. It was a very hard decision, but I had to do it. I was going to rescue Martin. It took me awhile to come up with a plan. Finally, I came up with one, but it was very, very risky. I would go jump the security guard at the main gate of the jail. If I'm lucky enough he will drop the keys. Then I would take those keys and open the room of Martin. If I have some extra time I will open the rooms of some other criminals, but only if they help me catch the Scarlet Pimpernel. Then we would run off. If we're lucky we will arive at a costume store. Then at the store I will get disguises for Martin and me. After that, we will try to get some decent jobs. That part will probably be the easiest because everyone wants their own secret agent man.
After five long tiring days my mission was a success. Everything happened the way I wanted
. I have criminals who are hunting the Scarlet Pimpernel for me. Martin got a job as a companion to the Prince of Wales. He promised that he would find as much as he can about the Scarlet Pimpernel. The only thing that didn't go the way I wanted it to was my job. I could not get one. Anyway my advice to you my readers is to look clearly at a person before you tell them your evil plan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Chauvelin is a Failure getting caught by the Police!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSir Andrew