Friday, April 16, 2010
My opinion on the Stinking English society
Hello again!! I don't really understand how I came about this job but I must write something about the stinking English!! Well I guess it won't hurt me to write about the stinking English but it might hurt them!! Ha ha!! So the English like operas. Well my opinion on operas is I think they are rubbish!! Rubbish I tell you! They have no fun in them! None! What is fun is trying to catch the Scarlet Pimpernel! Speaking of operas' and the Scarlet Pimpernel I think the Scarlet man himself likes them! He is my enemy but I feel so bad for him because he must go to those stinking long and boring operas! He must come "hang out" with me!(then Ill capture him! Ha ha!) My opinion about the English ball, and parties are they are parties for the rich, and famous but they have no parties for the "poor", or the non first class nobles. That is why I hate the monarchy. Oh, and there are tons more things that I can go on and on and on about, about the Stinking English but It would be wasting my time talking about the Stinking English "poot" I spit on them. Well I guess that is all I have to say about the English society because it is so boring. Well I hope you enjoyed my comments on the English society if you are French. I sure did! Ha Ha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ha ha ha!!! Guess what!!! I am French and I HATE your comments. Oh and I adore operas!! What is not to like about those!!! Faith, I remember when you interrupted me while I was watching an opera to talk to me about the SP. I regret that night constantly. It was horrible, just like you. I hope you live a horrible life Chauvelin!!!
ReplyDeleteYour worst enemy,
Marguerite Blakenely
Well if it is not the devil himself. You can make fun of operas but you can not make fun of English parties. English parties are the best. You are lucky the Prince of Whales did not see this. You could not even catch me if you tried. All I do to your every plan is stomp on it. I would not spit in your direction.
ReplyDeleteYour rival,
SP
Well Chauvelin, you must really hate England and Englishmen. Well, you are posting this in the wrong spot! I have read this and I am disgusted with you stinking French attitude. Not to mention, but my wife's attitude is 100 times as better as yours! I hate you and the other people that are organizing the revolution. By the way, come on! Bring it on! I am ready for you to find me
ReplyDeleteThe person that you hate,
Sir Percy
P.S. I am right in front of you